sabato 29 ottobre 2011

Making the Pepperkakor!

I prepared the mixture  for making some tasty cookies with the spices! I kneaded all the ingredients for the ginger cookies (pepparkakor),that I read on a woman's blog who made these from the original Swedish recipie.
All the ingredients I used  were:
-          225g (or 7.93 oz.) flour
-          115g (or 4.06 oz.) sugar
-          50g  (or 1.76 oz.) brown sugar
-          87,5g ( or 3.09 oz.) butter
-          One teaspoon of powder ginger
-          An half of a teaspoon of cinnamon
-          An half of a teaspoon of clove
-          Some baking powder
-          One egg



First I maked a golden syrup (by the brown sugar and a bit of water), then I added to this the butter melted and the other part of sugar all together. When the mixture was colder, I put into a mixing bowl all the ingredients, included the flour with the spice powders, the egg and the baking powder and I  mixed it until it was smooth and compact! I put it in the fridge, so it had to stay there for all the night, so tomorrow I’ll be able to roll out it and to cut it in some funny shapes of cookies!  :)
mmmmmmm gmam gmam

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento